We are now closed until further notice.
Why Our Pub is Great
Whether you’re stopping off on a long journey on the North Wales Expressway (A55), or a Deeside local, The Running Hare is the ideal place for a family meal. Serving a varied menu of favourite pub dishes, modern takes, healthy options, and a daily carvery, we’ve truly got all tastes and appetites covered. Our bar is stocked with traditional cask ales, draught beers, ciders, wines, and soft drinks, and we serve a children’s menu full of choice. And let’s not forget our dessert station, which has been the ruin of many a good intention!
We believe choice is the essence of a great family outing. That’s why our carvery features three succulent meats and a veggie option, and is served daily in three different sizes. Every plate comes with Yorkshire puds, stuffing, and veg, and you can choose to add extra portions. Not fussed about roast? Our pub-grub menu includes all the classics - pick from a selection of all-time greats.
If you’ve still got room for dessert, there’s just as much to choose from. Alongside favourites you’ll find modern twists and some seriously sinful delights. Don’t worry if you can’t: we can box it up to go!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.